Tuesday, December 21, 2021

James launches a Podcast!

In this age of social media, I'm loving the way that I can connect my passion for aircraft with you!

I've been doing this in multiple ways: this blog, Facebook, email communication, patreon, Youtube, instagram, and now... drum roll please... an occasional podcast.

Well, it's really more like a video podcast. 

In yesterday's very first episode, I explain some of the design decisions behind the Chipper ProCub / UltraCub, along with a tour of some of the FAR Part 103 features that the design has.

You can see and hear it on YouTube, here:

https://youtu.be/iBtjWFirmBA

You also get to see my messy office.

I'm looking for ideas of topics you'd like me to cover. I'm looking for feedback on how to as interesting as I can for you!





No comments: